Omega's, Protein, Vitamin C for breakfast.
Looks so pretty sitting in your fridge just waiting for you.....
Simple to make:
- make the chia pudding.....2 cups almond milk to 1/2 cup chia seeds. Combine the two the night before. big fyi: Stir the chias into the almond milk, stir often until the seeds plump up. Leave covered in the fridge overnight.
- Purchase your freshest fruit of choice and layer in a glass. It's fun to see the layers :)
- You can even puree some of the fruit as one layer
- Top with favourite granola.....or chopped raw nut mix
- I then place a piece of cling film overtop each glass.....these will keep for at least 2 or 3 days
- The 2 cup almond milk to 1/2 cup chia seeds will make 6-8 parfaits, depending on the size of your glass
- Good morning sunshine.....